Unlock your hip flexors review! unlock your hip flexors program was created by Rick Kaselj
Rick Kaselj specializes in exercise rehabilitation and fitness. He works in one-on-one and group rehabilitation settings, educating and training people who have been injured at work, in car accidents, and during sport activities.
Rick has combined his rehabilitation experience and passion for research to develop a variety of courses and presentations for fitness professionals, Kinesiologists, and healthcare providers. Rick has given over 302 presentations to 5897 fitness professionals across Canada and USA. These courses include:
- Core stability of the shoulder
- Exercise rehabilitation for the shoulder, lower back, hip, or knee
- Foam roller essentials
- Intro and advanced core stability
- Intro and advanced stability ball exercises
- Postural assessment and exercise prescription
- Injury-free running
- Save your shoulders
- Training for better golf
Rick strives to balance his work life with his personal fitness endeavours and travel. He has trained for and competed in the Manitoba Marathon, the 225 km Ironman Canada Triathlon, and the 160 km Sea2Summit Adventure Race in Whistler, BC.
He has hiked 4,300 km along the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada and mountain biked the 5,000 km Great Divide Mountain Bike Route over the Rocky Mountains from Mexico to Canada. An avid traveler, Rick has toured three continents and visited 17 countries.
In 1997 he graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University. Rick recently completed his Masters of Science degree focusing on corrective exercise and therapeutic exercise for the rotator cuff. Rick currently works as a lecturer, Kinesiologist, personal trainer, writer of exercise rehabilitation and exercise rehabilitation specialist in and around Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
INSIDE THE UNLOCK YOUR HIP FLEXORS
PROGRAM, YOU’LL DISCOVER
- Exactly how to target those hard-to-reach muscles with detailed, step-by-step walk-through videos of every single Key Move (Rick’s simple, clear demonstration of these powerful moves will help them become second nature in no time).
- The No.1 single most important element of human body posture and why your hips hold the key to peak performance (if this fails, your performance is drastically affected whether running, walking or even just standing).
- The true impact of your body’s “Mighty Muscle” and how it is really affecting your physical, emotional and spiritual well being (you’ll be shocked how big an impact this has on your everyday life).
- How your body’s natural survival response has been tricked into permanent “danger” mode, and how you can switch it off to see faster fat loss and more energy (the reasoning behind this is crazy, but completely true).
- The main causes for your psoas muscle to change structure, a major danger sign for your body (any change, however minimal, has an overwhelming impact that ripples across your body causing other muscle groups to compensate).
- Why you’re just as likely to be affected by this problem if you’re a balls-to-the-wall gym rat training 24/7 or a couch potato.
- Why, if you have a desk job or drive a car for long periods, you need to act NOW.
- The shocking reason your intense core workouts could be doing more harm than good if you haven’t loosened your hips first (and why crunches and sit-ups won’t do a thing to help).
- Why strong legs and glutes are important to your overall heath and why you need to prevent too much flexion of your hips.
- How trauma, injury and stress can build up within your posture and how it will ultimately affect your psychological state.
- Why the “cure” isn’t simply to stop sitting (you need to be more pro-active in targeting the muscles affected to undo the damage from sitting all day).
- Why the damage is most likely ALREADY done and exactly what you need to do to redress those deep-seeded imbalances before the damage becomes permanent (if this doesn’t kick you into action, nothing will…)
- Why “comfort” and “support” are the enemies of our natural physiology and how we can start to move back towards our natural posture (forget pillows, support cushions and belts.)
- How tight hips affect your sexual performance through decreased blood flow and circulation and what you can do about it right now to achieve peak sexual health again.
- Why some guys end up with “old-guy butt syndrome” that isn’t sexy but also inevitably leads to hip pain and how to avoid it by loosening the hips.
- The 2 situations you NEED to be aware of when training your glutes to ensure they’re properly activated for maximum athletic performance.
- How to clear your mind and re-energize your thinking simply through learning how to relax your psoas muscle (this alone will help you wipe stress from your mind in an instant).
- Plus much more… Click here to visit the website
What makes Rick’s program unique is knowing how to unravel the tricky layers of tension with the very difficult psoas muscle in order to effectively loosen and train it.
Rick’s one-of-a-kind sequential flow is your surest path to looser, stronger and healthier hips.
They are so pleased with the number of customers who have made the investment in this program and have enjoyed life-changing results.
How long will it take me to do the program?
The program is designed to take between 10-15 minutes in total to complete.
We recommended adding the program as a daily practice to get the best results over a longer period of time. You may wish to add this program before or after your regular gym session or use it independently.
How long until I see results?
Although everyone is different and results may vary, we know from experience how quickly it’s possible to feel and see a difference.
For some it may be as soon as their first session; for others it may take a few sessions to really start seeing the benefits. Again, it depends on the body in question.
Who is this program suitable for?
This program is suitable for you if you’re currently suffering from inexplicable back, hip or joint pain.
The exercises themselves are not strenuous and are designed to be carried out by anyone, regardless of ability.
Can I perform the Sequential Flow if I have had a hip replacement?
The answer to this is very individual. It depends on what type of hip replacement surgery you had and how you have recovered from it the surgery. It is best to ask your surgeon or doctor to see which exercises of the sequential flow you should do or avoid.
I want to start right away. Do I have to wait for the book and videos to come in the mail?
You don’t have to wait, you can have access in just a few moments. Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a digital product so don’t worry about shipping fees or delaying results.
Are the exercises hard to perform?
Nope. Once you watch the coaching videos they will be easy for you. There are also progressions to make the movements more challenging if needed.
What if the routine doesn’t work for me?
It will work. But to make you feel better, if for any reason you’re not happy you’ll get a full refund, no questions asked. We stand behind this product 110% and have no problem offering a money back guarantee.
Do I need a gym membership or any special equipment?
No. You can do this routine anywhere in a very small space. All you need is a wall to lean on for support for a couple of the movements.
- Courses are all digital for instant access
- Works on any moblie and tablet
- Easy to follow and understand
- Very affordable
- Work at your own pace.
- Guaranteed to work or your money back!
To visit the Unlock your hip flexors website click here