The Ultimate Pull-Up Program Review
The ultimate pull-up program is an extremely comprehensive 160+ page master program that will help you solve many of the problems that prevent you from excelling at or being able to perform pull-ups in the first place.
Who created the ultimate pull-up program?
Her name is Meghan callaway and has been a strength coach for 14 years, and a professional athlete for 25 years and lot’s of people have been using her techniques for many years now..
At age 28, she met a tragic car accident, She suffered five awful years of body dysfunctions,with serious injuries, But lucky enough she was able to recover and once she did she then dedicated her time into creating what we now know as the Ultimate Pull Up program!
So what are the benefits?
The Ultimate Pull-Up Program will progressively and systematically help you strengthen your entire body, and develop the requisite level of technique, so you will be able to dominate your pull-ups.
Each phase will last roughly four to eight weeks, and in each phase, you will..
1. Improve your pull-up technique, so you can perform them efficiently
2. Improve your upper body strength, so reaching the bar isn’t so daunting and intimidating
3. Improve your upper body muscle tone/hypertrophy, so you have the ability to perform many pull-ups
4. Improve your scapular and shoulder controlled mobility, so you can travel to and from the bar with no fear
5. Improve your grip strength, so you have the hang time needed to perform multiple reps and sets
6. Improve your core and glute strength, so you leave yourself with no weak links
7. Improve your lower body strength, so your glutes, quads, and hamstrings are stronger than they’ve ever been and don’t hold you back.Now you might be asking, “What’s with all the lower body work?” While most people treat the pull-up as an upper body exercise, if your lower body is weak, you will still likely struggle to perform a pull-up. ALL of the exercises in this program will have a positive transfer to your ability to perform pull-ups.
- Courses are all digital for instant access
- Works on any moblie and tablet
- Extensive 40-page bonus section
- Easy to use and understand
- Work at your own pace.
- Guaranteed to work or your money back.
- High price not affordable for some people.